The Expression of Intelligence Through Matter.

There is a principle or law regarding matter called gravity.  It is a universal law. However, it is expressed differently depending on the quanity of the matter. The law of life, innate intelligence is the same, 100% in all organisms. However, the quanity and quality of the matter through which it is being expressed affects that expression.

Be Sociable, Share!
Posted in: Thinking Straight

This article has 7 comments

1. Paulo Henrique Sugimoto 09/14/2012, 6:03 pm:

Agree!

2. Don 09/14/2012, 11:06 pm:

Great analogy!

3. Steve 09/14/2012, 11:12 pm:

Hey Joe,
    You know me, I hate to nit pic but,,,,,,,,,Gravity is always expressed the same …32 ft,/sec/sec, fall rate is not dependent on the mass of the falling object but upon atmospheric resistance. So in actuality gravity is modified by the quality and quantity of the matter surrounding that object in which it is being expressed.
    (sorry I had a little too much time on my hands this evening)
    Otherwise I also agree, totally. 🙂

• Don 09/15/2012, 12:37 am:

Steve,
      I think the PRINCIPLE of gravity of 9.8 m/s or 32 ft/sec is ignoring air resistance and within an appreciable distance from Earth. Not certain..just learned it from Bill Nye the science guy 🙂

• Steve 09/17/2012, 3:44 pm:

Hey Don,
        My point exactly. Atmospheric conditions interact with the law of gravity ( specifically and temporarily). I had forgotten about the distance factor, thank you and Mr. Nye. Really, I was just yanking Joe chain, sometimes he sounds so serious.
        It is kinda neat how one law can modify another though, don’t you think?

• Claude 09/17/2012, 4:00 pm:

The law of gravity is “limited” through the planet in which it works. Different gravitational forces from planet to planet. –

• Don 09/17/2012, 10:03 pm:

Steve,
        Agreed..on both points.
        So are we saying that the analogy of Gravity for explaining innate intelligence works? I noticed all the other analogies broke down at some point. Where does this one? Anyone..?